Subscribe as a Monthly Subscriber and you will be billed $15 monthly.
Membership expires after 30 Days.
|6 Month Subscription||
Sign up for 6 months and we will bill you a one time fee of $75.00.
Membership expires after 190 Days.
|1 Year Subscription||
Sign up for a years worth of guitar lessons and we will bill a one time fee of $150.00.
Membership expires after 365 Days.
Over 70 Lessons Available!
Beginner Fingerpicking Series (Level 1)
- Lesson 1 – C.C. Rider (Mississippi John Hurt)
- Lesson 2 – Mojo Hand (Lightnin’ Hopkins)
Beginner Fingerpicking Series Vol 2 (Level 1/2)
- Lesson 1 – Nine Pound Hammer (Traditional)
- Lesson 2 – Make Me A Pallet On Your Floor (Traditional)
- Lesson 3 – Stocktime (Mississippi John Hurt)
- Lesson 4 – Delia (Traditional)
- Baby Please Don’t Go (Pink Anderson)
- Stump Blues (Big Bill Broonzy)
- Little Babe (R.L. Burnside)
- Going Down South (R.L. Burnside)
- Bowling Green Rag (John Cephas)
- I Belong To The Band (Rev Gary Davis)
- Oh Glory, How Happy I Am (Rev Gary Davis)
- There’s A Bright Side Somewhere (Rev. Gary Davis)
- Ballad of Angel Mosley (Tom Feldmann)
- Greenville Avenue (Tom Feldmann)
- Easy Rag in C (arr. by Tom Feldmann)
- Robert Johnson’s Blues in A (arr by Tom Feldmann)
- Clay Pigeons (Blaze Foley)
- Election Day (Blaze Foley)
- If I Could Only Fly (Blaze Foley)
- Oh Darlin’ (Blaze Foley)
- Our Little Town (Blaze Foley)
- Bring Me My Shotgun (Lightnin’ Hopkins)
- Mean Old Twister/Backwater Blues (Lightnin’ Hopkins)
- Needed Time (Lightnin’ Hopkins)
- First Shot Missed Him (Mississippi John Hurt)
- Stack O’Lee (Mississippi John Hurt)
- New Highway No. 51 (Tommy McClennan)
- Waiting Around To Die (Townes Van Zandt)
- If I Needed You (Townes Van Zandt)
Drop D Tuning
- Brownskin Woman (Sam Chatmon)
- Potato Soup (Tom Feldmann)
- Skip Around The Old Oak Tree (Tom Feldmann)
- Fishin’ Blues (Taj Mahal)
Open G/A Tuning
- Pushin’ My Luck (Robert Belfour)
- Long Haired Doney (R.L. Burnside)
- Ways Like A Crawfish (Bo Carter)
- Take Your Burden To The Lord And Leave It There (arr. by Tom Feldmann)
- Well Done (Tom Feldmann)
Open D/E Tuning
- Hands In Hand (Tom Feldmann)
- Shine Upon Everyone (Tom Feldmann)
- Run, Sinner, Run (Mance Lipscomb)
Fingerpicking Christmas Classics
- Silver Bells (arr. by Tom Feldmann)
- O Christmas Tree (arr. by Tom Feldmann)
- Auld Lang Syne (arr. by Tom Feldmann)
- Silent Night (arr. by Tom Feldmann)
- Jingle Bells (arr. by Tom Feldmann)
- The First Noel (arr. by Tom Feldmann)
Bottleneck Slide Series
Beginner Bottleneck Series (Level 1/2)
- Lesson 1 – I Can’t Be Satisfied (Muddy Waters)
- Lesson 2 – Poor Boy A Long Ways From Home (Barbecue Bob)
- Lesson 3 – Moanin’ The Blues (Allen Shaw)
Open G/A Tuning
- I Am the Black Ace (Black Ace)
- Mean Old World (Clapton/Allman)
- Better Keep It Hid (Tom Feldmann)
- Keep Marching On (Hallelujah) (Tom Feldmann)
- Lord Have Mercy When I Come To Die (Son House)
- It’s Nobody’s Fault But Mine (Blind Willie Johnson)
- Am I Wrong (Keb’ Mo’)
- She Just Wants To Dance (Keb’ Mo’)
- Give It Up or Let Me Go (Bonnie Raitt)
- Kind Hearted Woman (George Thorogood)
- Down In The Bottom (Howlin’ Wolf)
Open D/E Tuning
- Vigilante Man (Ry Cooder)
- Paris, Texas (Ry Cooder)
- Run Sinner Run (Guy Davis)
- Albatross (Peter Green/Fleetwood Mac)
- 10,000 Chains (Tom Feldmann)
- Amazing Grace (arr. by Tom Feldmann)
- Going Now But I Won’t Stay Long (Tom Feldmann)
- Hallelu (Tom Feldmann)
- Have Ourselves A Time (Tom Feldmann)
- Letter From Hot Springs (Fred McDowell)
- The Lord Will Make A Way (Fred McDowell)
- Get Right Church (Fred McDowell)
- It Hurts Me Too (Tampa Red)
- O Lord I Want You To Help Me (Robert Wilkins)
Please read before subscribing!
When you subscribe you gain unlimited access to view all Tom Feldmann guitar lessons in the lesson library at playcountryblues.com. Guitar lessons available by subscription are NOT FOR DOWNLOAD and DO NOT include songs from the DVD lessons. If you are looking to purchase Tom Feldmann guitar lessons as downloads, please visit the Single Lesson Downloads page.
Lessons are filmed with multiple cameras and consist of a performance, explanation with split screen, and conclude with a slow tempo split screen that follows the TAB PDF.
Tablature is available as a PDF. TAB is meant to be an aid to the detailed video lessons and reflects my basic knowledge of musical notation.
Vimeo videos are viewable in a variety of different qualities, ranging from 360p to 4K. In “Auto” mode, our player switches between all available qualities to accommodate changes in the viewer’s Internet speed.
Viewers can manually select a particular quality by selecting the gear icon in the lower right corner of the player.
Viewers can speed up or slow down the playback rate, allowing the ability to catch fine details. Both video and audio will be adjusted for all speed preferences. Speed can be adjusted at any time before and during playback.
Full refunds will be given to Subscribers if they cancel within 2 days of subscribing. No refunds will be given after 2 days of subscribing.
To cancel your membership, click here.
Receive personal feedback from Tom Feldmann! Loving the lessons? Looking for a bit of help? Contact Tom Feldmann directly with any questions, comments, progress reports, and lesson requests at: email@example.com.