Subscribe as a Monthly Subscriber and you will be billed $15 monthly.
Membership expires after 30 Days.
|6 Month Subscription||
Sign up for 6 months and we will bill you a one time fee of $75.00.
Membership expires after 190 Days.
|1 Year Subscription||
Sign up for a years worth of guitar lessons and we will bill a one time fee of $150.00.
Membership expires after 365 Days.
Over 50 Lessons Available!
- Clay Pigeons (Blaze Foley)
- Stump Blues (Big Bill Broonzy)
- Ways Like a Crawfish (Bo Carter)
- Bowling Green Rag (John Cephas)
- Bring Me My Shotgun (Lightnin’ Hopkins)
- Mean Old Twister/Backwater Blues (Lightnin’ Hopkins)
- Needed Time (Lightnin’ Hopkins)
- First Shot Missed Him (Mississippi John Hurt)
- Stack O’Lee (Mississippi John Hurt)
- Stocktime (Mississippi John Hurt)
- Baby Please Don’t Go (Pink Anderson)
- I Belong To The Band (Rev. Gary Davis)
- Oh Glory, How Happy I Am (Rev. Gary Davis)
- Going Down South (R.L. Burnside)
- Little Babe (R.L. Burnside)
- Brownskin Woman (Sam Chatmon)
- Fishin’ Blues (Taj Mahal)
- Easy Rag in C (arr by Tom Feldmann)
- Greenville Avenue (Tom Feldmann)
- Robert Johnson’s Blues In A (arr by Tom Feldmann)
- New Highway No. 51 (Tommy McClennan)
- If I Needed You (Townes Van Zandt)
- Waiting Around To Die (Townes Van Zandt)
- Delia (Traditional)
- Nine Pound Hammer (Traditional)
- Make Me A Pallet On Your Floor (Traditional)
Open G/A Tuning
- Long Haired Doney (R.L. Burnside)
- Pushin’ My Luck (Robert Belfour)
- Take Your Burden To The Lord and Leave It There (arr by Tom Feldmann)
Open D/E Tuning
- Run, Sinner, Run (Mance Lipscomb)
Fingerpicking Christmas Classics
- Auld Lang Syne (arr. by Tom Feldmann)
- Jingle Bells (arr. by Tom Feldmann)
- O Christmas Tree (arr. by Tom Feldmann)
- Silent Night (arr. by Tom Feldmann)
- Silver Bells (arr. by Tom Feldmann)
- The First Noel (arr. by Tom Feldmann)
Bottleneck Slide Series
Open G/A Tuning
- Moanin’ The Blues (Allen Shaw)
- Poor Boy A Long Ways From Home (Barbecue Bob)
- I Am the Black Ace (Black Ace)
- Give It Up or Let Me Go (Bonnie Raitt)
- Mean Old World (Clapton/Allman)
- Kindhearted Woman Blues (George Thorogood)
- Down In The Bottom (Howlin’ Wolf)
- Am I Wrong (Keb’ Mo’)
- She Just Wants to Dance (Keb’ Mo’)
- I Can’t Be Satisfied (Muddy Waters)
- Lord Have Mercy When I Come To Die (Son House)
- Keep Marching On (Tom Feldmann)
Open D/E Tuning
- It’s Nobody’s Fault But Mine (Blind Willie Johnson)
- Albatross (Fleetwood Mac)
- Letter From Hot Springs (Fred McDowell)
- The Lord Will Make A Way (Fred McDowell)
- Get Right Church (Fred McDowell)
- Run Sinner Run (Guy Davis)
- Vigilante Man (Ry Cooder)
- Paris, TX (Ry Cooder)
- O Lord I Want You To Help Me (Robert Wilkins)
- 10,000 Chains (Tom Feldmann)
- Amazing Grace (arr. by Tom Feldmann)
- Raise Your Action: 2 Simple Tricks
- Choosing a Slide: 3 Basic Tips
Please read before subscribing!
When you subscribe you gain unlimited access to view all Tom Feldmann guitar lessons in the lesson library at playcountryblues.com. Guitar lessons available by subscription are NOT FOR DOWNLOAD. Sign up on the emailing list to be notified when new lessons are added to the library. Cancel at any time.
Lessons are filmed with multiple cameras and consist of a performance, explanation with split screen, and conclude with a slow tempo split screen that follows the TAB PDF.
If you are looking to purchase Tom Feldmann guitar lessons as downloads, please visit the Single Lesson Downloads page.
Tablature is available as a PDF. TAB is meant to be an aid to the detailed video lessons and reflects my basic knowledge of musical notation.
Vimeo videos are viewable in a variety of different qualities, ranging from 360p to 4K. In “Auto” mode, our player switches between all available qualities to accommodate changes in the viewer’s Internet speed.
Viewers can manually select a particular quality by selecting the gear icon in the lower right corner of the player.
Viewers can speed up or slow down the playback rate, allowing the ability to catch fine details. Both video and audio will be adjusted for all speed preferences. Speed can be adjusted at any time before and during playback.
Full refunds will be given to Monthly Subscribers if they cancel within 7 days of subscribing. No refunds will be given after 7 days of subscribing.
Full refunds will be given to 6 month and Yearly subscribers if they cancel within 14 days of subscribing. Partial Refunds will be given after 14 days totaling the amount/time left on the subscription. i.e., If you cancel your Yearly subscription after 6 months, you will receive 50% of your money back.
To cancel your membership, click here.
Receive personal feedback from Tom Feldmann! Loving the lessons? Looking for a bit of help? Contact Tom Feldmann directly with any questions, comments, progress reports, and lesson requests at: firstname.lastname@example.org.